- 1 x Yamaha P45 Compact Digital Piano in Black
- 1 x Numark Pro HF125 Headphones
- 1 x TourTech Heavy-Duty Double X Keyboard Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech TTBE-KA10 X-Style Keyboard Throne
The Yamaha P45 is an ultra compact digital piano that offers the sound and feel of a real piano without the bulk and the hassle.
The P45 uses an improved AWM synthesis system to deliver stunningly realistic piano sounds. AWM works by using digital recordings of real instruments to create the sound of an acoustic grand, wherever you are. However if you want to change it up and perform in a different style the P45 also includes a number of other keyboard instruments for you to play, including Electric pianos, organ and harpsichord.
It has a super sleek and simple interface with minimal controls. The full range of piano tones are available through one button. Press it in combination with specific keys on the piano and the sound will change accordingly.
You can also set a metronome, set pitch, play demos and even turn the piano into duo mode which allows two players to play at the same register on different parts of the piano by splitting the keyboard. The only other two controls you have are volume and power, it's as simple as that! A simple, stylish design that lets you focus on the performance.
To ensure you get an authentic piano playing experience, the P45 features a Graded Hammer Standard keyboard. This design enables the natural feel of the keyboard to gradually change as you go up the register, so it naturally feels heavier at the bass and lighter at the top, just like a real acoustic piano.
At only 11.5 kg and with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P45 is easy to move and takes up almost no space, wherever you want to take it. Move it across the room, to your gig or even an impromptu jam outside in the sun.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch: Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel: Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound: AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony: (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices: 10
- Types Reverb: Yes (four types)
- Functions Dual/Layers: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Music Rest