Introduced in 1996, the Streamer bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Mike Inez (Alice in Chains), Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) and Rob Trujillo (Metallica) using them, you know they’re incredibly good instruments.
This Streamer model is equipped with active MEC pickups and electronics, providing that unique Warwick tone that has been heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active 2-Band electronics give you great control over your sound, making this a very versatile bass that can be used for a variety of styles.
These German-made basses are constructed using high-quality machinery, combined with the expertise of their vastly knowledgeable luthiers. Amazing tone woods are used by Warwick, giving you a truly beautiful instrument with an inspiring sound. You’ll never want to put one of their basses down.
The Streamer Stage 1 model has a US cherry wood body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone with a solid low-end. The neck-through construction gives you a substantial feel to the instrument, delivering a warm and resonant tone with lots of sustain. The Wenge fingerboard gives a classy-look to the instrument, and feels smooth under the fingers.
A History of Warwick
Warwick basses have been crafted in Germany since 1982, and are renowned for their incredible quality and sounds. Joined with the Framus brand, Warwick are established as a company that offer high-spec basses, produced using only the best manufacturing equipment with the experienced skills of their respected luthiers.
With several different bass lines on offer, you can be sure to find the perfect bass to meet your performance needs. Their construction offers brilliant playability, with tonewoods and electronics that provide amazing tones and versatility for any style of music.
- Neck Through Construction
- Arched body made of US Cherry Wood
- 3-Piece maple neck with veneer strips
- Wenge fretboard with luminescent lateral position markers
- 24 Jumbo nickel silver frets
- Scale length: 863 mm (Long Scale)
- Height-adjustable 38.5 mm Just-a-Nut III
- Active MEC P / J pickups
- Active MEC 2 band electronics with controls for volume with push / pull function for active / passive switching between Balance, Bass and Treble
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-Piece 3D Warwick bridge
- Warwick Security Locks
- Chrome hardware
- Warwick Black Label Strings 45 65 85 105 Stainless Steel
- Colour: Antique Tobacco Transparent Satin
- Includes Starline Rockbag
- Made in Germany