The Warwick Custom Shop have taken to the seven seas with this incredibly limited Streamer bass - aptly named 'The Kraken'.
Every part of this instrument just screams quality and every element has been put together by the master builders at Warwick for an instrument that looks amazing, but sounds amazing too.
Though this bass is a Streamer at heart, it has a gorgeous hand-painted top featuring the Kraken itself! The care and time it's taken to build this one-of-a-kind instrument is testament to the quality of the Warwick Custom Shop. It's got a AAA Flame Maple top with an Akanga middle and Maple back too.
Another rarity is the powerful Bartolini pickups that feature on this Custom Shop. Bartolini pickups are powerful and provide a distinct low-end thump that you would have heard on thousands of records. These pickups are passive and allow the 'woodiness' of the bass to really shine through when plugged in.
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with Metal knobs
- Neck Wood: Maple, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Flamed Maple Top / Ekanga Veneer Middle / Maple Back
- Pickups: Passive Bartolini Soapbars (Humbucker Style)
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: "The Kraken" Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4,1 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity