Introduced in 1996, the Streamer LX bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Mike Inez (Alice in Chains), Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) and Rob Trujillo (Metallica) using them, you know they’re incredibly good instruments.
This RockBass model is an affordable version of Warwick’s German-built LX Bass, yet still provides you with immense tones and playability – punching well above its price-point.
These Streamer LX models are equipped with passive MEC pickups, providing that unique Warwick tone. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring that you will cut through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active electronics give you great control over your sound, making this a very versatile bass that can be used for a variety of styles.
The RockBass Streamer LX model has a Carolena body, providing a balanced and full-bodied tone. A bolt-on maple neck delivers a snappy attack, with the Wenge fingerboard giving a classy, organic look to the instrument that feels smooth under the fingers.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Carolena
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Metallic Blue High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple With Ekanga Veneer Stripes (3 Laminations)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 34"
- Fingerboard radius: 20"
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9 mm
- Fret Hight: 1.3 mm
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" P/J
- Electronics: Active Rockbass 2-Way Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Balance, 1 x Bass, 1 x Treble
- Machine Heads: Warwick
- Strap-Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment