The V30 has been designed so that you can easily swap between a choice of EL34 or 6L6 valves. The original V30 was shipped with 6L6s as standard, however if it's an EL34 sound you're after and you want it right out the box you can order on this page and get an EL34 preloaded V30 Countess. If you're looking for the V30 with 6L6 valves straight out the box, you can get that here This version of the Victory V30 comes pre-loaded with EL34 valves as standard. Please note all posted videos of the V30 use the standard 6L6 valves unless stated otherwise.
The Victory V30 Countess is a super compact but incredibly powerful 42w all valve amp hand-built in the UK.
The two channels offer the incredible Victory sound with crystal clear clean channel and a huge amount of dirt on tap on the overdrive channel. The V30 features more filth than just about any other amp, Especially now it's loaded with some proper british sounding EL34s. However you can also back off for some fantastic crunch and cleaner tones.
The V30 was designed with travelling in mind so while keeping with the same voicings of her big brothers the Countess is handmade on premium quality PCB, which saved enough space to make the enclosure significantly smaller, small enough to fit in an aeroplane overhead locker in fact!
With a mode for just about any situation the V30 Countess offers 42w for maximum headroom and volume, 7w for more gain at lower volume, and 1w Single Ended for home use. So whether you're on tour or at home you can get the right balance of volume and headroom for the situation.
We're really happy to report that downsizing the amp didn't mean downsizing the features: the two channels are footswitchable (single button footswitch included) and the V30 features a series FX loop.
- Compact model designed to fit in overhead aircraft locker.
- Clean Channel: High Power: 42 Watts - Low Power: 7 Watts - High Power Single-Ended: 1.6 Watts - Low Power Single Ended: 0.5 Watts
- Dirty Channel: High Power: 37 Watts - Low Power: 6 Watts - High Power Single Ended: 1.2 Watts - Low Power Single Ended: 0.5 Watts
- All valve
- Two channel
- Power Amp: 2 x EL34/6L6 (This Version of the Countess is shipped with EL34 Valves )
- Preamp: 4 x 12AX7/ECC83
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Dimensions: 34.5cm x 16cm x 17cm
- A bias switch is situated on the top panel of the amplifier so that the bias voltage can be set to a range more appropriate for EL34 or 6L6 use. It should be noted that bias adjustment is still required when changing output valves.
- A Single Ended switch is accessible through the rear panel to select either one of the output valves for single ended use.
- Transformers is custom wound and designed in-house.
- All components are PCB mounted with screened interconnects.
- All mains circuitry is hand-wired.
- Controls: Clean Channel Gain, Channel Select Toggle Switch, Overdrive Channel Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Clean Master, Overdrive Master.
- Channel switching between clean and overdriven sounds via a front panel toggle switch or remote footswitch.
- Series Effects Loop
- Switching for High Power/ Standby/ Low Power.
- Rubber strap handle.
- All steel construction with stoved powdercoat finish and Old English white screen-printing.
- Comes with padded gig bag & single Footswitch.