If you're a serious guitar player looking for a versatile and compact floor-based amp, the Hughes & Kettner Black Spirit 200 Floor is perfect for your needs.
Boasting 4 programmable channels, built-in effects and a multitude of inputs/outputs for connecting to cabs, monitors, MIDI equipment, external pedals and much more; the Black Spirit 200 Floor is a portable, all-encompassing amp with a whopping 200w of unbridled power!
Here's what Hughes & Kettner says about the Black Spirit 200 Floor Amp:
Black Spirit 200 Floor combines the exhilarating range of sounds and features and the immense power of the award-winning Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, and adds in the incredibly practical switching and controlling functions of the FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board.
The secret behind Black Spirit 200 Floor’s incredible sounds is our groundbreaking ‘bionic’ tone generating technology: Spirit.
This strictly analog circuitry faithfully recreates the complex, dynamic processes known from classic tube amp designs, thereby delivering world class tone and responsiveness. With the massive power of 200 watts and the integrated Red Box AE+ speaker emulation, Black Spirit 200 Floor can drive any kind and size of cabinet.
- Pioneering bionic Spirit Tone Generator faithfully recreates the vivid interactions of traditional tube amp circuits in a strictly analog way
- 4 channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra, which together offer up any iconic amp sound you can think of
- The world’s first analog amp with true power amp sagging control; adds creaminess at any volume
- Output power switchable from 200 to 20 and 2 watts without sacrificing your tone
- Red Box AE+ DI with eight ultra-realistic cabinet emulations
- Enjoy great tone through any kind of loudspeaker: guitar cabinets, active or passive full range PA speakers, studio or hi-fi speakers
- Digital on-board effects: Reverb, Delay (with Tap function), Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo
- 1 Serial FX Loop, 2 serial true bypass pre-loops
- All controls except Master Volume are fully programmable thanks to Hughes & Kettner’s proprietary Smart Rotary Control technology
- Direct access to 128 presets, Tap Delay, Boost, Mod FX, Delay
- Controller inputs for additional footswitches and expression pedals for real-time control
- MIDI In and Thru lets you integrate your favorite MIDI equipment
- Wireless remote control and unlimited presets with the free App for iPad and Android
- Bluetooth streaming or stereo mini jack for jamming to play-alongs
- Headphones out that also serves as a stereo line out
- Full range automatic switching power supply for worldwide use (100 V to 240 V)
- Weight: 4.1 kg / 8.9 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 470 x 70 x 255 mm
- Enclosure: Metal