The Mustang GT-40 is part of a new wave of practice amps for guitarists. With 21 different amps models and 47 effects on-board you can nail all of your favourite tones with ease. And by using the Fender Tone App you can share or download tones from other users around the world.
It's got 2x 6" speakers which give you a full sound but without being too loud for home use making this a great practice tool.
The Fender Mustang amps are well known for being incredible home use amps because you can get all those tones without much effort. It's all built in to the amp itself. With a large LCD screen that's easy to navigate and high fidelity tones, you get an amp that sounds great. But is also easy to use.
More Amps & Effects
One of the best features on the first range of Mustang Amps was the sheer volume of amps and effects available. The new Mustang GT's have got 21 amps ranging from the fan-favourite '59 Bassman to modern metal.
You've also got access to 47 effects like reverb, delay, overdrive and modulation like chorus and flanger.
Fender have also made the signal path more flexible so you can change the order of your effects. In real life, you might change the order of your effects. Like modulation into drive rather than the 'normal' way of doing it (drive into mod). Before now, most practice amps didn't give you this option. By making the amp more flexible, you can experiment and explore without having to buy extra stomp boxes.
The World's First WiFi-Enabled Amp
Having wifi on the amp means you can easily download software updates to the amp. So whenever Fender release new effects or patches to upgrade the amp, it's a breeze to update.
The amp has also got Bluetooth which will allow you to use the Fender Tone app to share some great sounds you've created. Or to download new tones from other GT users around the world. You can also stream audio from your mobile to the device and use the amp as a high quality speaker. And that's the perfect excuse to jam along to your favourite songs or backing tracks.
- High-quality audio performance, with all-new Effects and Amp models
- New user-friendly control interface with hi-res colour display
- Wireless digital connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to allow control from phones, tablets and Mac/PCs through the new Fender TONE app
- Bluetooth streaming and control from devices –stream music/backing tracks, plug in and play simultaneously
- WIFI equipped –easy updates and preset exchange
- Audio Looperfoot switch for endless fun and creativity (not included)
- Seamless preset changes, plus delay and reverb “spillover”
- SETLIST feature lets you organise presets as needed for multiple performance styles and/or band song lists