The Champion 100 takes over half a century of amp building expertise and distills it into a 100W, dual-channel guitar amp. Affordable and with outstanding tone and build quality; what's not to like? Styled and voiced after Fender's legendary 'blackface' Twin amplifier from the mid '60s (and upgraded with solid state electronics and digital effects like reverb, chorus and delay), the Champion 100 is a great all-round amp.
It's reliable, rugged, loud enough for gigs, and most importantly sounds fantastic for a wide range of styles. From soul and jazz, right through to metal and everything in between, no matter your style, this amp caters to you. Thanks to a pair of 12-inch Special Design speakers and brilliant amp voices, you're ready to get creative in the studio, practice at home, or show off onstage!
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: Two - 12" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors. Two channels (Channel One delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and Channel Two has selectable amp voicing). A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo Speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Powerful 100 watt output. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic