Fender Champion 100 100w 2x12" Combo Guitar Amp
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Champion 100 takes over half a century of amp building expertise and distills it into a 100W, dual-channel guitar amp. Affordable and with outstanding tone and build quality; what's not to like? Styled and voiced after Fender's legendary 'blackface' Twin amplifier from the mid '60s (and upgraded with solid state electronics and digital effects like reverb, chorus and delay), the Champion 100 is a great all-round amp.
It's reliable, rugged, loud enough for gigs, and most importantly sounds fantastic for a wide range of styles. From soul and jazz, right through to metal and everything in between, no matter your style, this amp caters to you. Thanks to a pair of 12-inch Special Design speakers and brilliant amp voices, you're ready to get creative in the studio, practice at home, or show off onstage!
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.25" (260 mm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker: Two - 12" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors. Two channels (Channel One delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and Channel Two has selectable amp voicing). A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo Speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Powerful 100 watt output. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
PATRICK22nd Feb 2022
Mrs Shona Howitt8th Dec 2021
Trusted Customer31st Aug 2021
Mr Steve Hoffmeister12th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer4th Mar 2021
Mr ALLAN MARKWELL14th Feb 2021
Trusted Customer6th Nov 2020
Trusted Customer29th Oct 2020
Trusted Customer14th Oct 2020
Mr Gabriel Hamston Clark19th Sep 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+