Spector Bass Euro4 RST in Sundown Glow
This product is not currently available.
Here's what Spector say Euro4 RST Bass
The Euro RST series brings Spector’s classic design into a new era with updated tonewoods, enhanced electronics, and a fresh palette of exclusive stain options. Neck-through construction has long been central to the Spector design. The Euro RST takes this concept to the next level with a three-piece Roasted Maple neck & fingerboard, which not only gives this design a distinct look, but offers enhanced stability and rigidity. This perfectly tempered tonewood is paired with a uniquely figured Flame Maple top and Paulowina back, for striking looks, resonance, and lightweight performance. For electronics, Euro RST models are loaded with Aguilar Super Double pickups and OBP-2 pre-amps for an added mid-range focus that’s sure to cut through any mix.
- ROASTED MAPLE NECK-THRU CONSTRUCTION - Using roasted maple enhances the stability, resonance, and appearance of our signature neck-thru design
- AGUILAR SUPER DOUBLE PICKUPS & OBP-2 PREAMP - This combination of Aguilar pickups & preamp provides strong dynamics, rich overtones, and powerful EQ control
- FLAME MAPLE TOP - Each instrument features a unique and highly figured flame maple that pairs perfectly with the all-new stain choices
- TOP WOOD: Flame Maple
- BODY WOOD: Paulowina
- NECK WOOD: 3 piece Roasted Maple with Graphite Rod Support
- FRETBOARD: Roasted Maple
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- INLAYS: Mother of Pearl Crown
- NUT: Brass
- NUT WIDTH: 1.64"
- SCALE: 34"
- CONTROLS: Volume, Volume, Treble Cut/Boost, Bass Cut/Boost
- PICKUPS: Aguilar Super Double 4SD-D1
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: 2 x Humbucker
- PREAMP SYSTEM: OBP-2 Preamp; +/- 18dB @ 40Hz, +/- 16dB @ 6.5KHz
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- BRIDGE: Aluminum Locking
- TUNERS: Gotoh GB-350
- FINISH: Matte
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL-170 Nickel
- GIG BAG
- String Spacing : .75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 16
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+