Fender Player Plus 5-String Jazz Bass V in Tequila Sunrise Red/Orange
Featuring Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Noiseless Pickups & 3-Band EQ. Includes Deluxe Gig Bag.
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1019 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender's Player Plus instruments are made specifically for performance-hungry musicians seeking affordable, advanced tools of expression. Built upon the best-selling Player series formula, these models come refined with modern upgrades that keep you feeling inspired to play both louder and longer!
The Fender Player Plus Jazz Bass V delivers superior playability, tone and style for the latest generation. Powered by a set of potent Player Plus 'Noiseless' pickups, the instrument also boasts a 3-band active EQ that affords precise sound-shaping — with a toggle to switch between active or passive modes for unparalleled flexibility. Additional appointments include a sleek "C"-shaped Maple neck enhanced with a slippery satin finish and rolled fingerboard edges, medium jumbo frets for superb note control, and a tone-boosting 'HiMass' bridge.
- Alder Body — Popular timber synonymous with Fender instruments. Offers a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Modern "C" Maple Neck (with Rolled Edges) — Contemporary, rounded neck profile with moderate depth. Softened fingerboard edges and satin neck finish ensure a silky-smooth playing experience.
- 12" Fingerboard Radius — Flatter than you'd find on most Fenders. Great feature for modern bassists who like to play fluid jazz and funk lines.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large, tall frets increase the distance between the strings and fingerboard for exceptional note control.
- Player Plus 'Noiseless' Pickups — Legendary Jazz Bass single-coil tones completely free of hum! New pickup design provides more clarity and growl too.
- Versatile Preamp — Mini toggle switch lets you swap between active and passive modes, giving this bass both modern and vintage voices. 3-band EQ allows for precise control over the lows, mids and highs (with the ability to boost or cut).
- 'HiMass' Bridge — Thick steel design enhances sustain and boosts low-end warmth. Features saddles that are held in place by a slot, ensuring even string spacing and perfect intonation.
- Included Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged fabric case offers rock-solid protection for the instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Fender HiMass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (45-125 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr GEORGE MALTBY30th Oct 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable