Duesenberg Starplayer Bass in Vintage orange
Includes a Case
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
You could describe the Starplayer Bass as the rhythmic cousin of Duesenberg’s Starplayer TV. It is characterised by the same semi-hollow body, arched top/back and dual pickup system; it brings its own bass brilliance to the table, however.
To meet the needs of the discerning bassist, the build had to deliver quality across the board. This bass does just that. The back and sides consist of flamed maple, the top is made up of spruce, while an American hardrock maple neck completes proceedings. A pair of Duesenberg BassBuckers have then been applied to deliver punch and presence. Responding well to varied musical scenarios, they project rich overtones of astounding clarity that will carve a place in any type of mix.
Attention to Detail
All of the hardware present on the Starplayer bass has been custom made by Duesenberg themselves. Fretboards offer increased playability due to the final hand-finished process, while the strings are firmly secured using an ultra-sturdy, fully adjustable bass bridge. To round it off, Duesenberg Z-tuners provide stable tuning and fast, yet simple replacement of strings.
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 41 mm / 1.6" (nut), 53,5 mm / 2.11" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Cream dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale Length: 768 mm / 30.2"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black veneer
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, sides: Laminated flamed maple
- Size: 46 x 34 cm / 18.11" x 13.39"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg bass bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg trapeze tailpiece
- Strap Pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg BSRS1 (050-070-085-110)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg BassBucker
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg BassBucker
- Wiring: 2 volume, 1 tone, on/off slide switch
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable