Music Man Valentine Trans Maroon Roasted Maple Neck
Tortoiseshell Pickguard & Made in U.S.A
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2450 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Music Man Valentine is the signature guitar for Maroon 5 guitarist James Valentine and it's been designed to easily handle funk and rock (blues etc.) with ease.
The body shape is brand new and resembles something between a 335 and a T-shaped guitar with a humbucker sized bridge pickup and humbucker in the neck.
The neck is a stunning roasted maple with 22 stainless steel frets. The satin finish on the back of the neck makes it feel so easy to play for all styles of music.
Both pickups are made by Music Man with a humbucker in the neck for those warm, woody neck tones. The bridge is very similar to a T-style singlecoil though it's in a humbucker size. So for jangly rhythm tones or more cutting bridge pickup sounds you can crank up the volume with the bridge pickup. It's also perfect for any clean guitar work that you want to cut through the mix. The bridge is a chunky hard tail the really allows the strings to resonate through the body for incredible sustain.
Here's what Music Man say about the Valentine
The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a slab ash body, two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single coil), with 3-way custom wired lever switch, coil tap, modern hardtail bridge with vintage bent steel saddles, 25.5-inch scale, oil and wax rubbed roasted maple neck with 10-inch radius maple fingerboard, 22 stainless steel frets, oversized 4-over-2 headstock and compensated nut, designed for superior tuning stability.
- Model: Valentine
- Colour: Tran Maroon
- Size: 13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 38-7/16" long (33.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 97.6 cm long)
- Weight: 8 lbs, 0oz (3.63 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man® Modern hardtail with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Shell
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select roasted maple neck
- Fret Markers: 1/4" Black Face dots
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard – Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom spilt pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: SH - Music Man® custom wound staggered pole piece single coil (bridge) and humbucker with chrome covers (neck)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable