Boss’ 200 Series combines stunning studio-quality sound with their trademark rugged, clean-cut design. This totally new form factor offers unprecedented versatility, value, pro-grade features and tactility – plus an eye-catching sci-fi aesthetic to boot.
The MD-200 Modulation pedal encapsulates Boss’ decades of experience on the frontline of guitar modulation effects. With 12 unique modes, a set of simple but all-encompassing controls, onboard memory and much more – this is the ultimate compact modulation toolkit.
12 iconic modulation modes
Boss are known for their style-defining modulation effects. I mean, they’re the reason chorus pedals are blue. It’s no surprise, then, that the Series 200 gets its own modulation workstation. The MD-200 features 12 stunning modes to play with:
- Ce-1 Chorus
- Vintage Phaser
- Classic Vibe
- Auto Wah
Professional-grade sound - 32-bit, 96 kHz, to be precise - ensures that the MD-200 will be just as comfy on your gigging pedalboard as it would in the studio.
4 onboard slots allow you to save your favourite tonal presets and recall them instantly. The manual mode also reflects the current settings on the interface, giving you even more control over your sound.
The standard rate, level and depth controls let you tweak and sculpt accordingly. But it doesn’t end there; tap tempo, beat subdivisions, insert function for patching in external effects, expression/MIDI compatibility – the works.
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: Tap division indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type, DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 225 mA
- 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 60 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-3/8 (H) inches
- 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 62 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches (including rubber foot)
- 610 g / 1 lb 6 oz
- 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Rubber foot x 4