The TH series of Orange amps offer the tone you crave at a price that's astoundingly affordable. If you're looking into Orange amps then you probably already know what you're letting yourself in for: unique British lush crunch with just a hint of hair-on-the-back-of-the-neck raisiing fuzz. Once you hear the Orange sound you never ever forget it! The TH30 features two channels (Clean and Dirty), the clean channel has a two band EQ and volume control while the dirty channel features volume, shape (a tone sweep control) and gain.
The TH30 Combo has a single 12 inch Orange Voice of the World speaker that is known for its fantastic British rock tone and excellent response. This little amp can switch between 7, 15 and 30 Watts, making it perfect for both stage and bedroom! Many pro guitarists find a 30w 1x12 is perfectly sufficient for most gigs as long as its mic'ed up through the PA. You'll also find that 30w is a brilliant workhorse wattage that allows a useable amount of headroom for glassy cleans but you can also get the power valves cooking without blowing the venue down!
Here's what Orange say about the TH30 Combo
The TH30 Combo offers the perfect balance between power and portability and is ideal for regular gigging . It’s small and light enough to be portable while also offering a phenomenal tonal range for use in the studio environment.
- CLEAN CHANNEL: Volume, Bass, Treble
- DIRTY CHANNEL: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Half-power switch on front 2 or 4 power tube switch on rear
- Features: FX Loop Twin Channels
- Output: Class A Switchable between 7, 15 and 30-watts
- Valves: Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 Output: 4 x EL84
- Effects Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Out: (1) 16 Ohm, (2) 8 Ohm
- Dimensions: (W x H X D) 55x52x28cm, 21.6×20.5x11in
- Weight: 24kg/52lb