sE Electronics sE2300 Condenser Microphone
Select from 3 Polar Patterns
7 IN STOCK
Includes Shockmount & Pop Filter
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 1st Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 213 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The sE2300 builds upon the framework of the well-respected sE2200, resulting in a multi-pattern condenser microphone that is every bit as good as its predecessor – but with excellent upgrades and improvements across the board.
Vocal & Instrumental Recordings
The mic captures a clear, refined sound. This makes it ideal for recording not just sung vocals, but voiceovers, podcasts and even various types of instrument. Tweaks to the signal path have also led to increased noise performance and a crisper recording. With three selectable polar patterns on offer (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8), you’ve got an extremely versatile microphone that will take to almost any audio scenario with absolute ease.
This microphone comes with the sE Isolation Pack; a shockmount and pop filter that are perfect for enhancing the quality of your vocal recordings.
- Choose from Three Polar Patterns (Omnidirectional, Figure-8, Cardioid)
- Includes the Isolation Pack (Pop Filter & Shockmount)
- Hand-Built, Individually Tuned 1" True Condenser Capsule (Externally Polarised)
- Shorter, Highly-Tuned Signal Path
- Gold Plated XLR Connector - Reliable Signal Connection, Loss Free
- All-Metal Housing – Durable, Prevents Electrical Interference
- Custom-Made Output Transformer – Adds Noise Free Operation and a More Dynamic Sonic Image
- Two Switchable Attenuation Levels – Allows for Close Miking of Loud Instruments
- Low-Cut Filters – Removes Low-Frequency Rumble and Footfall, Compensates for Proximity Effect (During Close-Mic Applications)
- Class-A Electronic Design
- Capsule Type: Hand-crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 126 / 136 / 146 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 117 / 127 / 137 dB (0/10/20 dB Attenuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 4.8 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 51mm (2.01 in), Length 215mm (8.46 in)
- Weight: 611 g
- Diaphragm Size
- Capsule Type
- Polar Pattern
- CardioidFigure 8Omni
- sE Electronics
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Includes Shockmount
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer7th Jun 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+