Roland FP-10 Portable Digital Piano in Black
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 29th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 429 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
You don’t have to suffer through badly-made keyboards just because you’re a beginner! The Roland FP-10 delivers everything you need at this early stage of your piano career. Designed with authentic feel and packed full of player-friendly features, the FP-10 is a joy to get your fingertips moving.
A standard 88-note set of keys is the best layout to get to grips with as a pianist. It lets you become accustomed to the full layout and expressive control that comes with it. The PHA-4 keyboard offers subtle dynamics and replicates real hammer-weighted ivory key action.
This is a truly authentic playing experience in a slim line format, great for moving around the house. You can’t get the same flexibility from a cabinet digital piano.
At the heart of the FP-10 is Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine. Packed into the keyboard are authentic piano tones that feel expressive and responsive to your touch. Discover organ, electric piano and string sounds and experiment with a wide range of musical styles.
Listen to your playing through powerful built-in speakers or headphones. Bluetooth connectivity provides wire-free connection from your mobile or tablet, so you can hit play on Spotify and jam along. Connect to a digital audio workstation via MIDI to record and lay down piano tracks.
Roland are here to help you in your keys journey. The FP-10 also features an in-built metronome and Twin Piano mode - letting your teacher sit side-by-side with you and play in the same octave range.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look
- Owner's Manual
- Music Rest
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Pedal switch
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper (capable of half pedal when optional pedal connected), Optional pedal DP-10 (capable of half pedal)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 96 voices
- Tones: Piano: 4 Tones E.Piano: 2 Tones Other: 9 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (only for piano tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose:-6–+5 (in semitones)
- Effects: Ambience (0–10) Brilliance (-10–+10) Only for Piano Tones: String Resonance (Always On) Damper Resonance (Always On) Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10–500
- Beat: 0/4, 2/2, 3/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 8/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 10 levels
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Internal Songs: Listening: 17 songs, Tone Demo: 15 songs
- Black Matte
- Key Action
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Barry Jackson14th Jun 2022
Mr George Long29th May 2022
Mr Paul Dunn24th May 2022
Mrs Carol Lovatt11th Feb 2022
Partha Dey19th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer18th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer9th Jan 2022
Mr Justin Clark5th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer3rd Jan 2022
Mr Chris Jones2nd Jan 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable