Choose from 1 item
Fender Custom Shop Super Strat HSS NOS Electric Guitar in Ocean Blue
1 IN STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 3999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Fender Custom Shop represents the highest level of quality and attention to detail. Eye-catching beauty, exquisite tones and unmatched playability; Fender’s Custom Shop instruments epitomise all of those qualities. Whether you're in the market for a timeless, period-accurate workhorse or a unique, ultra modern piece of art, the Custom Shop has it all! We here at Andertons are privileged to stock one of the largest collections of Fender Custom Shop guitars in Europe!
The Fender Custom Shop Super Strat HSS NOS is a sleek, super-charged Strat loaded with player-friendly features! Combining traditional specs and modern functionality, the Super Strat features a two-piece Alder body and AAA roasted Flame Maple neck with a modern "D" profile. The contoured neck heel offers excellent comfort and playability and allows for easy access to the upper frets. The 10-14" compound radius gets flatter as you get higher up the neck. This modern fingerboard radius makes chordal work near the nut feel effortless as well as facilitating huge string bends and silky smooth leads in the higher register.
Driving the Super Strat is an Ultra Double Tap PAF humbucker in the bridge position and a pair of hot Ultra Strat single-coils for a wide range of traditional and modern tones. An S-1 switching system brings a wealth of wiring options to the Super Strat, yielding further tone shaping options. The Super Strat also boasts a modern tremolo system for plenty of vibrato effects whilst ensuring optimal tuning stability. Finished in a stunning Ocean Blue, the Super Strat is beautifully presented in a Custom Shop Strat/Tele hard case with accompanying certificate of authenticity.
- AAA Flame Maple Neck — There's just something about Flame Maple! Not only does it provide the Super Strat with a healthy top end presence, it exudes elegance and luxury too!
- HSS Configuration — Delivering both single-coil and humbucker tones, the HSS configuration opens up a wider range of sounds than a traditional Strat.
- 10-14" Compound Radius — A modern fingerboard radius that is optimised for both rhythm and lead playing.
- Contoured Neck Heel — By removing a small section of the neck heel and rounding it off, it offers improved comfort and playability when playing higher up the neck.
- Custom Shop Hard Case — Protects your pride and joy from bumps and dings when it's time to leave the house and hit the road!
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: NOS
- Material: AAA Roasted Flame Maple
- Profile: Ultra Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10-14" Compound Radius
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Narrow Tall / 6105
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Joint: 4 Bolt Elite Heel
- Finish: Medium Tint, Satin Back, Gloss Fingerboard & Headstock Face
- Finish: Chrome/Nickel
- Bridge: Custom Classic Strat Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Schaller
- Pickguard: Anodised Silver
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Double Tap PAF Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Noiseless Ultra Strat Hot Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Noiseless Ultra Strat Hot Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, 2 x Tone, 5 Way Selector Switch - S-1 Switching, HSS Wiring Configuration
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: 10-46
- Case: Fender Custom Shop Strat/Tele Case Black
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable