Universal Audio UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amp Pedal
Raw '50s "tweed" amp tone, in a box! Stereo amp/cab emulation pedal with room modelling, built-in boosts, live/preset modes & more!
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 19th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 339 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
In 2021, music hardware/software experts Universal Audio launched their first line of guitar effects pedals — aptly-named the UAFX series! Bringing the same class-leading innovation and ease-of-use of its pro audio products to a tactile, plug-and-play stompbox format — the forward-thinking brand has now expanded its UAFX range with three "amp-in-a-box" pedals based on iconic, vintage tone machines from the '50s and '60s.
The UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument amp pedal emulates the nostalgic, American "tweed" valve amp sounds used by artists and producers for decades — from The Eagles, to Chuck Berry and Neil Young. Built on powerful dual-engine processing and acclaimed UAD modelling, the Woodrow '55 packs vibrant cleans, rich overdrive, and grungy distortion into a compact unit that easily fits on your pedalboard!
- UAFX dual-engine provides the most convincing mid-'50s American valve combo sound ever placed into a stompbox!
- Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones — derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box.
- Features "hot rod" boosts, classic speaker swaps, plus free additional downloadable cabs and mics upon registration.
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp like a conventional pedal, for added tonal flavour and overdrive sounds.
- UAFX mobile app lets you customise footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more!
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades.
Vintage Tube Amp Growl for the Stage & Studio
The small, lightweight UAFX Woodrow '55 pedal serves up the inspiring and record-ready sounds of an expertly-captured tweed tube amp within seconds. It's incredibly convincing tones make it more than capable of replacing your cumbersome amp rig — letting you connect to a front-of-house system for live performance, or record tracks direct to your studio's DAW.
A Hot-Rodded Amp on Your Pedalboard
Take your raunchy tweed tones to the limit using tried-and-true British speaker swaps and boosts — including preamps from the iconic KORG SDD-3000 rack unit and Maestro EP-3 tape delay — at just the flick of a switch!
Custom Mic & Speaker Pairings
Tweak your sound with various classic microphone and speaker combinations, derived from Universal Audio's award-winning OX Amp Top Box:
- BLU15: 12" 15W Celestion Blue
- JP12: Stock 12" Jensen P12R
- GB25: 12" 25W Celestion Greenback
Free additional speaker cabinet models (accessible via the UAFX Control app):
- Marshall 4x12" with Celestion V30 speakers
- Fender 4x10" Bassman cab with Jensen P10R speakers
- Fender 1x12" cab with vintage JBL D-120F speaker
* Product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way affiliated with Universal Audio Inc. These name(s) are used solely to identify products studied in the creation of the sound models found in Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier.
UAFX App: Customise to your Heart's Content!
Get the most out of the Woodrow '55 pedal with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and delve into the tweed amp that started it all.
- Power requirements: Isolated 9V DC, centre negative, 400 mA minimum (PSU sold separately)
- Inputs: 2 x ¼" TS (right input for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼" TS (right output for stereo connections and 4-cable mode)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 2.56" (6.5 cm)
- Width: 3.62" (9.2 cm)
- Depth: 5.55" (14.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.567 kg)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Kevin Wright12th Jul 2022
Mr Andrew Cherry3rd Jul 2022
Trusted Customer19th Jun 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable