With the Apollo Twin Duo MkII Universal Audio have improved on the formula of one of their most popular interfaces. With enhanced audio conversion the Apollo Twin Duo MkII offers analogue-style tone and feel for digital recording.
The Apollo series is the industry standard for recording artists, offering some of the best studio quality A/D and D/A conversion borrowed from their high-end rackmount units. Add in UAD’s acclaimed analogue emulation plug-ins bundle powered by DUO Core processing and you’ve got everything you need to lay down tracks straight out the box.
UAD use Unison mic preamps, which allow you to emulate iconic Neve, API, Manley and UA preamp characteristics. There’s plenty of sought-after tube and solid-state tones to discover through each pre’s impedance and gain sage sweet spots.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find an interface that includes as many great plug-ins as the Apollo range. The Realtime Analog Classics suite is sure to spice up your sound, packing guitar and bass amps from the likes of Marshall and Ampeg. Choose from an array of compressors, EQs, tape delay and reverb all powered seamlessly by the Duo Core processor.
The Apollo Twin X is built to be the centrepiece of your recording setup. In addition to its two mic/line preamps and Hi-Z input are out two line outs, left and right monitor outputs, monitor controls, a talkback function, and a headphone out.
There’s also room to expand. The Apollo Twin X can combine up to four Thunderbolt Apollos for further connection options as your studio grows.
LUNA DAW Included
Mac users of Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo can now use Universal Audio's digital audio workstation, LUNA. Apollo interfaces are fully compatible with any DAW of your choosing, but UA have designed LUNA to specifically get the most out of the Apollo series. With Accelerated Realtime Monitoring for seamless hardware-software integration, you can capture audio through UAD plugins with virtually no latency. UA have worked with some of the biggest names in audio to load LUNA with great sounding instruments and extensions. Enjoy high-quality extensions such as the Studer multitrack tape and Neve Summing, as well as instruments from Moog, UA, Spitfire Audio and more!
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Raw Distortion