Here's What Turbosound say:
The 1,100-Watt full range MILAN M15 is a portable 15" two-way powered loudspeaker featuring: two independent input channels with Mic and Line Inputs, selectable via a Mic/Line switch; a two-band master EQ (Bass, Treble); intelligent Limiting; and a Mix Out function for connecting additional powered loudspeakers for easy system expansion.
Designed for both portable and permanent install applications, the M15’s discrete inputs are each equipped with balanced, combination ¼ " jack/ XLR connectors and a Level control, making them ideally suited for a wide range of music sources, from low-impedance microphones, acoustic guitars and keyboards – to mp3 players and mixing consoles.
KLARK TEKNIK DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
Klark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik’s legendary heritage.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik DSP into their products. From the instant your signal enters the MILAN M15, the built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the M15’s 24-bit DSP analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It is very much like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals of each M15, dialling in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – which all adds up to significantly better sound.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with the industry-leading Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing (DSP) module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions, ensuring optimal performance and long-term reliability.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and install applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1" high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimised equalisation for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.