The Juno-60 synth was loved for many reasons. However, many players of that iconic piece of gear would agree that its super-sweet chorus effect was one of its biggest draws. TC Electronic's June-60 pedal is designed to closely emulate that highly-coveted sound, and this new V2 version takes the acclaimed unit to new sonic heights with its updated circuitry and true-stereo output!
This is one very hot sequel, and it definitely deserves to get out there and sprinkle its head-spinning magic upon guitars, keys, bass — anything!
- Emulates the legendary chorus sound from the much-adored Juno-60 synthesiser.
- Upgraded V2 circuit design, for improved performance and true-stereo output — letting you create immersive chorus tones!
- Authentic 2-button interface allows intuitive and fast change of modulation preset.
- All-analogue BBD (bucket brigade delay) circuitry for nostalgic, vintage-like sounds.
- Mono/stereo switch provides the ultimate chorus experience.
- Buffered outputs for easy setup with keyboards and synths.
- Internal DIP switches to select 4 different LFO rate combinations (default 0.5Hz + 0.833Hz).
- Internal switch for optional input gain, perfect for configuring with guitars and keyboards.
- True bypass design retains signal integrity when the effect is turned off.
- Robust enclosure ensures years of reliable operation.
- Runs on 9V battery or dedicated power supply (not included).