The Afterglow is a basic analogue chorus pedal that uses bucket brigade technology to give you a warm analogue sound. With the rate and depth you can set up how intense you want the chorus sound to be and use the mix to set how much chorus you want on your signal.
The top-mounted jacks make these pedals easier to use on a pedalboard where you're trying to save space. You can get away with putting loads of pedals right next to each other on the board and the more the merrier right?
TC Analogue Range
The Afterglow is part of the TC Electronic analogue range. All easily powered with 9v power and made to save space on any pedalboard. They're small without being 'mini-pedal' sized and come in a roadworthy enclosure ready to tour with.
Here's what TC Electronic say
Afterglow Chorus is designed with the vintage aficionado in mind. Its all-analog circuit uses a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) to create a wide range of classic handed-down modulation tones. From the smallest shudder to wildest wobble, this tiny marvel is sure to quench your thirst for vintage flavored chorus!
- Vintage-style chorus pedal
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit - for lush three-dimensional modulation tones
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and roadworthy enclosure
- Highly affordable - Extreme value for the money
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Power consumption: 9V DC and 14mA