The Tascam MiNiStudio Creator is a compact and simple to use audio interface for personal production and online broadcasting. The interface offers the clean, professional audio audio quality that you've been looking for, plus some handy extra features like effects. The MiNiSTUDIO could form the basis of your own professional, portable rig so that you can record your podcasts and vlogs whenever and wherever you want!
Easy to use
The MiNiSTUDIO has a simple and easy to use layout so that you can get recording in no time. You can connect up to 2 microphones at once with the pair of XLR/Combo connectors, with optional phantom power so that your favourite Condensor or Dynamic mic can be used. There's also a pair of hi-Z 1/4" input jacks so that you can add guitar or bass for a bit of music too.
Once you've got your levels sorted, you can tailor your sound to the situation and environment using the built-in parametric EQ, Compression and digital reverb. These effects add that professional finish to your recordings so that you stand out from the rest.
Get Creative with Effects
In addition to the studio effects, the MiNiSTUDIO has 3 assignable PON sound effect buttons that like on radio you can press at any time for comedic or dramatic effect. The buttons come pre-loaded with a bell, buzzer and applause effects as standard. However you are free to create your own 1-shot or loop effects and assign them to the 3 velocity sensitive buttons.
What's more, you also get a Vocal effects button that can transform your voice in a variety of ways. Do you want your voice to go high and squeaky or low dark and brooding. Do you want it to sound like you're in a cavern, or talking through a walkie-talkie. Theres a wide range of crazy and fun effects to explore and use in your broadcast content; so go nuts!
Make a Production Out of It
Unique to the MiNiSTUDIO is a powerful Creator / Broadcast selector switch on the front panel. When set to Broadcast mode, the audience will hear exactly what you hear as all audio generated my the MiNiSTUDIO and/or your computer will be mixed together in a single stereo stream. Talk, play guitar, play games or play MP3 files. If you hear it, they hear it. But flick the switch to Creator and you're in full production mode. When set to Creator, the MiNiSTUDIO transforms into a professionally specced two-channel USB Audio Interface. Perfectly suited for any DAW or video editing software, the combination of dual HDDA mic preamps, Hi-z inputs, EQ, compression and reverb deliver a powerful and flexible front end for any media production task.
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 24-bit/96khz
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB2.0 computer connection & USB 2.0 Compliant
- Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter(sold separately)
- USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
- Operation confirmed with major DAW software including Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
- Operation confirmed with major streaming and calling software.
- Two HDDA (High-Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- Two XLR/TRS input jacks support balanced input and can provide +48V phantom power.
- Mini-jack mic input (Mic 1)
- 4-pole earphones with mic can be connected
- Stereo mini-jack AUX input
- Support for Direct guitar input
- Support for low-level dynamic mic input signals
- DSP effects (equalizer, Compressor and reverb)
- Input monitoring function allows input sounds to always be heard before they are transmitted
- Stereo analog RCA output jacks
- Three self-lighting and velocity-sensitive PON trigger pads
- REVERB knob to adjust the amount of reverb effect