The Tascam MiNiStudio Personal is an ultra compact and simple to use audio interface for personal production and online broadcasting. The interface offers the clean, professional audio audio quality that you've been looking for, plus some handy extra features like effects. The MiNiSTUDIO could form the basis of your own professional, portable rig so that you can record your podcasts and vlogs whenever and wherever you want!
Easy to use
The MiNiSTUDIO has a simple and easy to use layout so that you can get recording in no time. The unit offers a professional XLR/combo mic/line input and built-in microphone preamp, with optional phantom power so that your favourite Condensor or Dynamic mic can be used. Or if you want an even simpler setup, you can start broadcasting straight away with the built-in microphone. Just press the "on-air" button and you're live!
Get Creative with Effects
In addition to the studio effects, the MiNiSTUDIO has 3 assignable PON sound effect buttons that like on radio you can press at any time for comedic or dramatic effect. The buttons come pre-loaded with a bell, buzzer and applause effects as standard. However you are free to create your own 1-shot or loop effects and assign them to the 3 velocity sensitive buttons.
What's more, you also get a Vocal effects button that can transform your voice in a variety of ways. Do you want your voice to go high and squeaky or low dark and brooding. Do you want it to sound like you're in a cavern, or talking through a walkie-talkie. Theres a wide range of crazy and fun effects to explore and use in your broadcast content; so go nuts!
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 24-bit/96khz
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB2.0 computer connection & USB 2.0 Compliant
- Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter(sold separately)
- USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
- Operation confirmed with major DAW software including Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
- Operation confirmed with major streaming and calling software.
- One XLR/TRS input jack supports balanced input and can provide +48V phantom power.
- Mini-jack mic input (Mic 1)
- 4-pole earphones with mic can be connected
- Stereo mini-jack AUX input
- Built-in omnidirectional condensor microphone
- Support for low-level dynamic mic input signals
- DSP effects (equalizer, Compressor and reverb)
- Input monitoring function allows input sounds to always be heard before they are transmitted
- Three self-lighting and velocity-sensitive PON trigger pads
- REVERB knob to adjust the amount of reverb effect
- Voice effect on/off button
- ON AIR button starts transmission to the computer
- Dedicated software has EASY and EXPERT tabs
- Audio files can be assigned to PON trigger pads by dragging and dropping
- Velocity can be turned on/off for PON trigger pads
- PON trigger pad volume adjustment, pad repeat ON/OFF, pad fade in/out setting, pad start time setting
- 4 sound presets with equalizer and compressor settings
- Five voice effect presets & effect parameter adjustment
- Five reverb presets ( parameter setting (HALL/ROOM/LIVE/STUDIO/PLATE))
- Buffer size can be set ( Windows only)
- Transmitted signal can be switched MONO/STEREO
- ASIO ON/OFF switch that allows mic audio to be transmitted after effect processing (Windows only)
- Loopback function that mixes computer audio with transmitted audio (automatically OFF in CREATOR mode)
- Volume adjustment for PC output sound and audio transmitted to PC
- Two strap attachment points allow commercially-available camera straps to be attached
Restrictions when connecting iOS devices:
- PON trigger pads do not function
- Effect type settings cannot be changed
- External power supply is necessary
- This unit will not provide power to the iOS device
- You will need an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter(sold separately) for connection