Tascam GB10 Guitar Trainer
The Tascam GB10 is an essential tool for any practicing guitar or bass player. As amazing as it sounds, the GB10 really does allow you to slow down an MP3, without changing the pitch! That's right, you record in a normal MP3 from itunes (or similar), and then you can do all these things...
- Change the speed of the track from 50% to 150% without the pitch of the notes changing - awesome for learning those super fast licks
- Change the pitch of the track by up to 6 semi tones without affecting the speed - great if a track has been played in E flat & you don't want to retune your guitar
- Loop parts guitar solos over & over so that you keep playing until you've mastered it
- Add delay, chorus or auto wah to the guitar sound & then listen to it all through headphones
- Go anywhere - fits in your gig bag pocket & runs on batteries
This is what Tascam say about the GB10:
Based on its acclaimed line of instrument trainers, Tascam's GB10 is the ultimate tool for guitar and bass players to learn and record new music. Load up the SD card with your MP3 collection, then loop and slow down licks without changing the pitch. Plug into the 1/4" input to play along through amp modeling, reverb and other effects. The GB10 even records your music with an overdub mode to build up arrangements.
The GB10 includes a 2GB SD card for loading in your music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
The TASCAM GB10 is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- 1/4" guitar/bass input
- Guitar/bass effects including amp modelling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
- Records 44.1kHz/16-bit WAV files
- Playback 16 or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- Angled desktop design
- Includes 2GB SD card, AA batteries, USB cable