TASCAM’s DR-10C is a compact, wireless recording system that fits on a belt pack. This is a nice little unit that makes recording everything from little riffs to full tracks quick and easy wherever you are.
TASCAM thought of everything when they designed this unit. You can monitor your playing live and listen back to audio files with the headphone input. There's a screen which displays the track time and battery status. You even get a silicon band to attach it to your mic's transmitter pack to save space.
Two versions are available:
DR-10CS for Sennheiser mics
DR-10CH for Shure microphones.
Here is a list from TASCAM of the microphones they've tested with the DR 10CS
Transmitter SK 100, SK 300
Lavalier Microphone ME 2, ME 4, MKE 1-ew, MKE 2-ew
The DR-10CS has both inputs and outputs, so you can use it as a stand-alone unit or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the DR-10C acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording.
Record your whole performance
The DR-10C runs for hours on a single AAA battery. It records to standard microSD media. To help make sure you get a great recording it records two separate tracks: A master copy and a safety track at a lower level so you have a non-clipped backup.
Copy your settings across units
When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders. The infrared transmission function makes it possible to easily transmit settings from one DR-10C to another.
- 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
- WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- High/Mid/Low recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
- Settings can be transferred between DR-10C units using the infrared transmission function
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Silicon band that can be used to attach the unit to a transmitter included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product