Takamine GN90CE-ZC NAT G-Series NEX Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar in Natural Gloss
Solid Spruce Top, Ziricote Back/Sides & TP4TD Preamp
More stock due on Fri 26th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The G-Series is designed to deliver renowned Takamine quality and performance at an accessible price-point. One of the most alluring models from the range is the GN90CE-ZC NAT, a beautiful electro-acoustic guitar perfectly built for contemporary players seeking something extra-special.
Featuring a solid Spruce top and Ziricote back/sides, this irresistible instrument offers rich sonics and spellbinding aesthetics in equal measure. It's a dream to play too, and with the latest in pickup/preamp tech giving it an incredible "plugged-in" voice — the Takamine GN90CE-ZC NAT can serve as an exceptional onstage workhorse!
- NEX Body Design — This original Takamine body shape is a scaled-down jumbo at heart; possessing a silky balanced tone that magnificently supports vocals, with plenty of projection to boot!
- Solid Spruce Top — Gives the instrument a reassuring response and a wide dynamic range; ensuring that all of your playing nuances shine through.
- Ziricote Back/Sides — Exotic timber with stunning natural grain. Yields a luxuriously crisp sound with deep lows and highly-musical overtones.
- Venetian Cutaway — Provides easy access to the guitar's upper frets; perfect for players who like to throw in the occasional lead lick!
- Split-Saddle Bridge Design — Ensures superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and pitch-perfect single-note runs.
- Proprietary TP4TD Electronics — Takamine pickup/preamp system beautifully captures the natural, woody character of the instrument and transfers it effortlessly through a connected PA speaker system or recording interface. Features built-in chromatic tuner and EQ controls for fine-tuning your sound.
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Side Wood: Ziricote
- Body Style: NEX Cutaway (Scaled-Down Jumbo)
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Body Binding: Maple
- Rosette: Abalone Ring
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Wood: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
- Scale Length: 643mm (25.3")
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Gold Open-Gear
- Preamp: TP4TD
- Preamp Controls: Bass/Middle/Treble/Gain/Tuner/Low Battery Checker
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable