Takamine GD93-NAT G-Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar in Natural Gloss
Solid Spruce Top, Black Walnut/Maple Back & Sides
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The G-Series is designed to deliver renowned Takamine quality at an accessible price-point. One of the most enticing models from the lineup is the GD93-NAT, a luxurious dreadnought acoustic guitar sporting a solid top and special back construction to provide an upscale feel and a distinctive sound.
Takamine's GD93-NAT is ideal for players seeking something extra special that will inspire them every time they pick the instrument up. Boasting a Spruce top, Black Walnut sides and a beautiful 3-piece Black Walnut/Quilted Maple back — this exquisite guitar possesses a truly rich voice, while its stellar hardware will guarantee decades or reliable use.
- Versatile Dreadnought Design — The quintessential acoustic guitar shape; powerful projection, balanced tone and a timeless look to boot!
- Solid Spruce Top — Gives the instrument a reassuring response and a wide dynamic range; ensuring that all of your playing nuances shine through.
- Black Walnut/Quilted Maple Back & Sides — Exotic timbers with a stunning natural grain; yielding a spellbinding sound with lush lows, soothing mids and crisp highs.
- Mahogany Neck — Slim profile and 12" fingerboard radius caters for contemporary and traditional players alike, with warm-sounding tonewood adding extra sonic depth.
- Split-Saddle Bridge Design — Provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and pitch-perfect single-note runs.
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back Wood: 3-Piece Back Black Walnut/Quilted Maple
- Sides Wood: Black Walnut
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Body Binding: Maple
- Rosette: Dark Wood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim
- Fingerboard Wood: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 42.8mm (1.6875")
- Scale Length: 644mm (25.35")
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Laurel
- Bridge Saddle: Synthetic Bone (Split)
- Tuners: Gold Die-Cast (with Black Buttons)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable