TC Electronic's BH800 follows in the footsteps of their popular BH250 bass amp head, but promises more power and more features! Despite its conveniently small and lightweight chassis, the BH800 dishes out a whopping 800-watts of bombastic bass tone and comes filled to the brim with class-leading TC Electronic TonePrint effects. With the intelligent EQ section and the option to drive several cabs at once too, TC's BH800 is the natural choice for every modern bass player out there!
- Compact 800-watt portable bass head amplifier for stage and studio use.
- Specially-tuned intelligent EQ cuts and boosts in all of the right places, leaving you sounding your best every single time!
- Option to drive several cabs at once, for a mighty onstage setup with huge headroom.
- TonePrint-enabled amplifier gives you access to a wealth of high-quality TC Electronic effects, including Sub 'N' Up octaver, SpectraComp compressor, Bass Drive overdrive, Corona chorus, Vortex flanger and Shaker vibrato.
- Two TonePrint slots let you become a bonafide amp designer, allowing you to set up two distinct bass patches to cover any musical scenario.
- Ultra-precise onboard tuner lets you tune up in seconds, even handling the wide frequency range of a 6-string bass.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals.
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through headphones.
- Balanced DI with pre/post switch for direct connection to mixing consoles or recording equipment.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
- Dimensions: 275 x 69 x 279 mm.
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6 pounds.
TC Electronic introduced TonePrint to their best-selling pedal range a few years ago, allowing guitarists and bassists to "beam" effect patches directly into their stompboxes via their smartphones and a dedicated app. This technology is right at your fingertips too with the BH800, but you have access to 6 leading TC effects rather than just 1! It's like having 6 pedals built into the amplifier.
With the ability to beam 2 different TonePrints into the BH800, these can be independently controlled and switched between using the front panel toggle. You can load chorus, drive, compression and much more into the BH800 with this feature — minimising the amount of pedals you need to take to your gig.