Yamaha DXS18XLF Active 1600W 18" Subwoofer
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1664 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Yamaha have to say about the DXS18XLF:
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF is a powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
- Speaker type: Powered Subwoofer, bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 30Hz - 150Hz
- LF Components: 18" Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- MF Components -
- HF Components -
- Crossover: -
- Sampling frequency rate - Internal: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- Power rating (Dynamic): 1600W
- Power rating (Continuous): 1230W
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1/2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption: 40W (Idle), 180W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Dimensions: W - 550 mm (21.7"), H - 657 mm (25.9") (with rubber feet), D - 720 mm (28.3")
- Net weight: 48.9kg (107.8lbs)
- Others: Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm (depth 80mm), M20 Threaded (depth 25mm)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Speaker Size
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Sorin Daniel Boanta21st Nov 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable