Packed with new features all worked into a classic, authentic design Moog have really taken the Analog Synth world to new dizzying heights with the Sub 37 Bob Moog Tribute Edition Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer.
One of the great new features is the Duo Mode, allowing you to play both oscillators separately you now have even more control over your tones and customized sounds. Program the arpeggiator to create a wonderfully complex soundscape and with 256 presets you are sure to never run out of options.
Furthermore the Sub 37 includes the DAHDSR envelops from the Sub Phatty and also includes a free standalone/plugin editor giving you complete integration between your DAW and synth. This limited edition model is truly special, created in honor of Moog founder Dr Robert Moog, for every Sub 37 Tribute sold Moog will donate a portion of the proceeds to Asheville Area School Music Programs.
Here's what Moog say about the Sub 37 Bob Moog Tribute Edition Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
The Sub 37 Tribute includes new features including Duo Mode, which allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independantly, programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation busses with assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard with after-touch.
A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function. And like the Sub Phatty, the Sub 37 Tribute includes a free standalone/plugin editor that is compatible with all major plugin formats - creating seamless integration between analog synth and DAW for total control, recall, and automation of every parameter.
The Sub 37 Tribute is a limited edition analog synthesizer created in honor of Moog Music founder Dr Robert Moog, his passion for education, and his love of music. For every Sub 37 Tribute sold, Moog Music will donate a portion of the proceeds to Asheville Area School Music Programs.
Sound on Sound
"were I to take a Moog synth on stage tomorrow, the combination of the Sub 37’s diminutive size, its almost all-encompassing note priority and triggering options, its duophony, its performance facilities, its ability to become stable just seconds after switching on, plus the sheer quality of its sound, make it almost irresistible. I have a feeling that Moog Music really listened to their customers when designing this one. Big tick. Gold star."
"If you’re on the fence about picking up a modern Moog or are thinking about upgrading from an older Phatty model, the decision is made. It’s time for a new love affair."
- Perform in Monophonic or Duo-Paraphonic modes
- 37 note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ after touch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
- SOUND ENGINE: 100% Analog
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- KEYBED: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- CONTROLLERS:Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Breath, Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8' = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- FILTER: 20Hz-20Khz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- TRANSPOSITION:+/- 1 Octaves
- ARPEGGIATOR/SEQUENCER: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync
- SOURCES: LFO, Filter Envelope, Programmable Sources - Amp Env,Osc1/Osc2 Pitch
- DESTINATIONS: Osc1/Osc2/Both Pitch, Filter Cutoff, Osc1/Osc2/Both Wave, VCA, LFO1/LFO2 Rate, Noise Level, EG Time. Programmable Destinations - Filter resonance, drive, slope, EG amt. Osc1/Osc2/Sub Level, Feedback/Ext Level.
- LFO PANEL FEATURES: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz–1kHz, Midi Sync, KB Reset
- ENVELOPES: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
- AUDIO INPUT: 1xTS
- AUDIO OUTPUT 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- PRESETS: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/GATE INPUTS: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- POWER: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75H x 26.75"W x 14.75"D