Undoubtedly one of the most reliable bits of kit you could incorporate into your guitar pedal setup. The Strymon Zuma is a highly versatile, future-proofed flagship power supply from one of the most technologically advanced pedal manufacturers in the business.
Premium Variable Power
Run up to nine guitar pedals on high current, isolated power eliminating ground loop and AC line hum. The Zuma uses premium analogue circuitry and components, ensuring reliable power wherever you are in the world - regardless of 120V, 240V, 100V or other voltage variations. Do your pedals require 9V, 12V or 18V? Strymon also have that covered with two switchable sockets.
Future Proof Expansion
As your pedalboard grows, your PSU needs to keep up. The Zuma contains a 24V out jack to expand with another Strymon Ojai or Zuma unit. Integration into your current setup is simple. Mount the Zuma to the underside of most medium-to-large size pedalboards.
Ins & Outs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 10 pedal cables included
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- PedalTrain mounting bracket available (sold separately)
- Designed and built in the USA