Undoubtedly one of the most reliable bits of kit you could incorporate into your guitar pedal setup. The Strymon Ojai R30 is a versatile, future-proofed power supply from one of the most technologically advanced pedal manufacturers in the business.
Premium Variable Power
Run up to five guitar pedals on pure, isolated power eliminating ground loop and AC line hum. The Ojai uses premium analogue circuitry and components, ensuring reliable power wherever you are in the world - regardless of 120V, 240V, 100V or other voltage variations. Do your pedals require 9V, 12V or 18V? Strymon also have that covered with two switchable sockets.
Future Proof Expansion
As your pedalboard grows, your PSU needs to keep up. The Ojai contains a 24V thru jack to expand with another R30 unit or Strymon Zuma power supply. Integration into your current setup is simple. The R30 can be mounted under most pedalboards thanks to its low profile design.
Ins & Outs
- 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA