The Strymon Mobius multi-modultation takes the principals of their 'TimeLine' pedal and applies it to modulation effects: a hugely powerful DSP chip powers 12 different modulation types and just about every feature you could possibly desire from a pedal of this time including tap tempo, manual tempo input, MIDI Sync send and return, expression pedal control, preset recall, the feature list goes on and on. Probably the best way to get a feel for the Mobius is to check out some of the videso below!
Stymon are some of the most sought after and best loved guitar pedals in the world. The tones are incredible and there are few pedals that match up head to head on tone or features!
Here's what Strymon say about the Mobius
Some might say we're driven. When our engineers lock themselves in our sound design labs for months on end, you might say we're obsessed. We have been dedicating ourselves to forging a collection of the most organic, luscious, expressive, and versatile modulation effects ever heard. It was an enormous mission—we painstakingly studied the nuances of the legendary modulations from the last five decades. We didn't stop at faithfully capturing these warm and lush vintage sounds—we expanded their vocabulary with extended versatility and sonic possibilities never before heard.
Mobius gives you twelve legendary, versatile, and inspirational modulation machines, all in an easy-to-use package. Go from lush, mouthwatering, vintage chorus sounds all the way to syrupy psychedelic phasers. Get classic, pulsating tremolos all the way to warbling crushed bits. Mobius opens up the history books of music and provides new sounds and inspiration for all of your musical ideas.
We knew we must surpass what has been done—in sound design, audio quality, hardware design, and processing power. Utilizing an insanely powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of power is harnessed. Top it all off with 200 presets, full MIDI implementation and a unique Pre/Post Mode and you're on your way to modulation ecstasy.
- Twelve different studio-quality modulation machines in one, including some effects new to science!
- Choose from vintage & pattern tremolos, chorus, swell FX, radical formant FX, filterFX, flangers, phasers and rotary
- In addition, thrill to the proprietary radical Strymon creations: vibe, destroyer and quadrature
- 200 user-programmable presets
- Massive tweakability
- Complete MIDI control
- Ultra low noise 24-bit 96kHz converters, 115dB typical SNR
- Dedicated Value, speed, depth and level controls, plus two custom-assignable parameter controls.
- LED for parameter and patch display
- Stereo input and output (plus toggle switch for feedback loop use)
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset