The EP-1 expression pedal is like a chameleon with an ability to take a standard Stone Deaf parametric or paracentric pedal and turn it into a Manual Phaser, Wah Wah or Foot Controlled Tone control.
The EP-1 expression pedal is unlike any other expression pedal on the market because it is customised to only work with Stone Deaf products and is not an off the shelf item to work with every pedal with an expression jack. This is because Stonedeaf use custom components manufactured to thier own specifications, which will compliment thier pedals perfectly with no compromise.
Here's what Stone Deaf say about the EP-1:
The EP-1 Expression Pedal was specifically made for the active circuitry in the Stone Deaf drive, distortion and fuzz range, letting you manipulate the parametric filters in real time. This allows for fast and precise tone-shaping on the fly, but it also effectively turns these pedals into makeshift phasers and wah-wahs depending on where you set the Q of the filter.
• Active expression pedal
• For use with PDF-2, Fig Fumb, Trashy Blonde, Warp Drive and Kliptonite
• High-quality treadle - for an effortless and smooth sweep
• Super sturdy metal design
• Side-mounted expression pot - for precise shaping of the expression range
• Runs on 9V battery or optional PSU
• Handmade in the United Kingdom