Here's What Steinberg say About Nuendo 11:
Nuendo 11 adds an array of new and improved features for content producers, ensuring that it continues to be the gold standard for professional audio production. Content for Dolby Atmos can now be produced entirely within Nuendo, bringing it within reach of even the smallest studio.
The SuperVision professional metering plug-in suite includes a Netflix Loudness Meter, Intelligibility Meter and 20 more modules to ensure that, whatever and wherever your content is broadcast, the audience enjoys the very best audio experience. Together with SpectraLayers One, enhanced sound design tools, exclusive sound effects content and much more, Nuendo 11 provides everything needed to take post-production to the next level.
With new features for Dolby Atmos and Netflix productions, new sound design tools, exclusive content and enhanced workflow, Nuendo 11 is the gold standard for professional audio production.
Dolby Atmos production workflow
ADM Authoring for Dolby Atmos for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification completely within Nuendo.
Netflix Loudness Meter
Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications.
SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
AI-based Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener.
Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once.
SuperVision metering plug-in suite with customisable settings for the most accurate view of your sound.
Sound Design Tools & Content
Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre.
Soundly Cloud Services support
Soundly helps you finding the perfect sound in the massive Soundly cloud library.
Music features, workflow and performance enhancements
Including Scale Assistant, improved Key- & Score Editor, multiple sidechain support, new sample sets, ARA improvements, variable DPI for Windows, Marker Lines, VST Connect SE5, extended EUCON integration, DOP Pin process, new Track pictures and more.
- Dolby Atmos production workflow for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification within Nuendo.
- SuperVision metering plug-in suite with customisable settings for the most accurate view of your sound.
- Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications.
- Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener.
- Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once.
- Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre.
- Soundly Cloud Services support for sending files from Soundly into Nuendo 11 with just one click
- SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
- Sampler Track 2 including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
- Scale Assistant allows you to follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
- Advanced Key Editor for creating perfect pitch bends and more.
- Global Tracks lets you stay in sync more easily.
- Frequency 2 is an amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing.
- Imager for placing up to four bands of different frequencies in independent locations in the stereo field.
- Squasher you improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
- Score Editor featuring new workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts.
- New Samples, including six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA improvements, variable DPI for WIN, Marker Lines
- VST Connect SE 5 for remote recording over the internet
- EUCON integration for compatibility with the newest AVID consoles
- DOP Pin process for a smoother workflow
- Apple Metal Acceleration for maximum performance by communicating directly with your Mac GPU.
- New Track pictures for visually identifying different track types
- OSC Renderer support for YAMAHA Stagetracker / THS systems
- Various workflow and user interface improvements