Here's What Steinberg say About Cubase Elements 11:
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase helps you to reach your full creative potential.
From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivalled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5 drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- NEW: Scale Assistant, Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with scales and chords
- Powerful sample editor for all common audio editing tasks
- Sampler Track delivers virtually limitless sonic interest, helping to generate unique sounds with your own, personal signature
- Retrospective Recording allows you to capture any MIDI notes that you play in Stop mode, or during playback, and turn them into a MIDI part.
- NEW: Easy Side-Chaining for advanced routing with just a few clicks.