PLEASE NOTE: Educational Copy
This is an educational version of Cubase 10.5. You need to be a current student or education professional to purchase, and proof of eligibility is required. Click here for more information.
Cubase has just got even better. Already one of the most versatile and powerful DAW’s currently available, the upgrade to version 10.5 builds on the already flexible software in a multitude of innovative new ways. Chock full of sounds, effects, and virtual instruments, the extremely affordable Cubase Elements 10.5 is the ideal entry-level choice for budding producers! It’s designed to take your workflow and creativity to new heights - no matter your level of experience.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
- Supports 24 instrument tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and 48 audio tracks.
- 64-bit floating point next-gen audio engine.
- Offers 5GB of excellent quality loops and sounds.
- Features 3 premium instruments with 1000 + sounds.
- Access to 40 + high-quality MIDI VST and audio effect processors.
- Use Caleidoscope and Sampler Track to craft unique phrases and loops.
- MixConsole pays homage to studio-grade analogue consoles.
- Utilise assistive compositional tools including Chord Pads and Chord Track.
- Add eye-catching colour to your mixer channels to quicken your workflow.
- Launch Cubase in Safe Start Mode without third party plug-ins loaded.
- Use MIDI Retrospective Recording to track your MIDI input, even while you are not actually recording.
- Export your work as MP4 files (with 16-bit stereo audio) using the Video Export Render tool.
- Create realistic drum beats using Groove Agent SE 5.
- Drag and drop plug-ins to speed up and streamline your projects.
- Drum, score and key editor.
- Time stretch and pitch shift in real time (during playback).
- Latency monitoring and sampler track.
- Maximum of 24 physical outputs and inputs.
- 8 Send and return channels, 16 group channels.
- Minimum 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended)
- Intel Core i5/AMD Quad Core CPU