Cubase has just got even better. Already one of the most versatile and powerful DAW’s currently available, the upgrade to version 10.5 builds on the already flexible software in a multitude of innovative new ways. Chock full of sounds, effects, and virtual instruments, Cubase Artist 10.5 is the ideal choice for both audio/music production professionals and beginners alike! It’s designed to take your workflow and creativity to new heights - no matter your level of experience.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
- Contains 5GB of brilliant loops and sounds.
- 64-bit floating-point next-gen audio engine.
- Includes 8 high-quality instruments with 2600 + sounds.
- Access to 70 + premium MIDI VST and audio effect processors.
- Craft loops/phrases using the kaleidoscope and sampler track.
- MixConsole pays homage to studio-grade analogue consoles.
- Build flawless tracks quickly using comping.
- Integrated channel strip modules on every mixer channel.
- Utilise assistive compositional tools such as Chord Assistant, Chord Pads and Chord Track.
- Combine your selection tools (for certain ranges and objects) into one feature.
- Apply eye-catching colour to your mix channels and quicken your overall workflow.
- Launch Cubase in Safe Start Mode (open the programme without third party plug-ins loaded).
- Track MIDI input (while not recording) using the MIDI Retrospective Recording feature.
- Export your creations as an MP4 file (boasting 16-bit stereo audio) using the Video Export Render.
- Support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression.
- Create realistic percussion/drum beats through the Groove Agent SE 5 tool.
- Drag and drop plug-ins increases speed and ease of use.
- Simple side chaining, in-built chord pads functionality.
- Onboard latency monitoring (automatic compensation).
- Drum, key and sheet music list editor.
- 32 physical outputs/inputs.
- 32 instrument tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and 64 audio tracks.
- 18GB free hard disk space
- Ideally 8GB of RAM (minimum: 4GB)
- AMD Multi Core or Intel CPU