This beautiful Squier FSR Classic Vibe electric guitar pays homage to the earliest semi-hollow Tele Thinline models from the '60s. Providing all of the vibe and character of those coveted, classic instruments but without the ridiculous vintage pricing — this is your chance to grab a brilliant, bang-for-your-buck guitar with elegant style and scintillating sonics.
Boasting a butterscotch blonde finish, crisp-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius, nickel-plated hardware and 1960s-inspired headstock markings — this is a spellbinding instrument that you really don't want to miss out on!
- Semi-Hollow Pine Body — Promises an "airy" and resonant sound with bright overtones. Lightweight design makes it perfect for performing onstage with!
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '60s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the iconic "spanky" sound synonymous with Telecasters. 3-way switch provides a wide tonal palette too!
- Strings-Through-Body Bridge — 3-saddle bridge captures the legendary look and sound of '50s and '60s Teles, with string-through design boosting body resonance.
Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)