Get a real taste of the ‘60s with the Squier Classic Vibe Jazzmaster. A true homage to the early days of iconic Fender guitars. Those of you after vintage tone and looks will love what this Jazzmaster has to offer, and this limited edition version comes in a cool Daphne Blue finish!
Unlike the originals, the Classic Vibe range is equipped with modern hardware and custom electronics, making this the perfect instrument to see you through your guitar journey.
Body and Neck
A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the Poplar body and Maple neck – a relatively lightweight yet sturdy combination. You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easy playing 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chords.
The Indian Laurel fingerboard evokes true classic vibes and feels smooth underneath the tall and narrow frets. These are a real throwback to mid-twentieth century guitars, unlike most modern variants equipped with jumbo frets.
Jazzmaster pickups, with their wide, soapbar design, have a distinct tone that's different to the sound of a Strat or Tele. These Fender-designed pickups have a bright, clear, and smooth tone with great note definition. These pickups are great for blues, funk, and country clean tones but they also have plenty of grit and growl when you turn up the gain making them perfect rock, indie, and punk.
The Jazzmaster utilises a classic floating bridge system for strong bends or smooth tremolo effects. You can get truly creative with your playing. It also features a 1960s inspired large headstock, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the swinging sixties mood.
- Material: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets:21, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickups
- Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit
- Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel