Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Jaguar Electric Guitar in Silver Sparkle
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
A '60s-inspired Jaguar at an affordable price-point? That's what you get with this incredible, limited edition model from Squier's acclaimed Classic Vibe series! Faithful to the original with its vintage-style appointments — including a floating vibrato unit, 1960s-era headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish — this throwback Squier FSR Jaguar is an absolute treat for the old-school Fender aficionado who doesn't want to break the bank, or simply any guitarist looking for a rock-solid offset to add to their arsenal!
Other highlights include dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups, a time-honoured short 24" scale length and a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard.
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 24" Scale Length — Shorter scale brings the frets closer together for easier stretches, and gives the instrument lighter tension for effortless, slinky string bends.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '60s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the clear, bell-like sounds synonymous with Fender guitars. Extensive pickup switching circuitry expands the tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup Only (Rhythm Circuit); Neck Only, Neck and Bridge, Bridge Only (Lead Circuit)
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable