The Bullet Series is the definitive Squier beginner range. A starting point for many aspiring guitarists, this best-selling lineup is still going strong several years after its introduction. And you’ll find that many musicians embarked on their musical journey with a Squier Bullet Stratocaster!
This limited edition FSR version boasts a stunning Sea Foam Green finish that's certain to stand out on-stage! Other key appointments include and a rock-solid hardtail bridge and a versatile HSS pickup configuration.
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material serves as a balanced tonal foundation for the trio of pickups.
- "C"-Shaped Maple Neck — Comfortable profile makes the instrument easy to play, with the vibrant-sounding timber giving notes an immediate and snappy response.
- Satin-Finished Neck — Smooth, non-sticky finish provides a fast and slippery feel that won't hinder your playing at all!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- HSS Pickup Configuration — Humbucker/single-coil/single-coil setup allows you to attain a variety of versatile tones, making this guitar adaptable for practically any style!
- Hardtail Bridge — Directly fixed to the body to ensure maximum sustain and resonance.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtai
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)