Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar in Sunset Metallic
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 379 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Squier Contemporary series consists of a range of ultra-modern guitars and basses. This stellar range features classic Fender designs refined with state-of-the-art appointments. Bringing modern features and bold aesthetics to iconic Fender platforms, the Contemporary series is sure to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players.
The Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster HH is a bold, modern take on the classic Jazzmaster design. A Poplar body provides a balanced platform on which to build your tone and the sculpted heel design allows for improved access to the upper frets. The roasted Maple neck delivers a bright tone with an enhanced presence, while the 12" radius Indian Laurel fingerboard is sleek and smooth under the fingers. At the heart of the Active Jazzmaster HH is a pair of ferocious Squier SQR™ active ceramic humbuckers that produce a massive, high-output signal. High-gain users in particular will love the definition and clarity of these pickups!
A 2-point synchronised tremolo bridge with block saddles ensures accurate intonation whilst maximising the transference of string vibrations. At the other end, a set of sealed-gear tunings with split shafts deliver a smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos give the Active Jazzmaster a premium look that is sure to turn heads!
- Squier SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbuckers - Modern, high-output pickups with incredible clarity and definition. Ideal for rock and metal players who favour lots of gain!
- 2-Point Tremolo Bridge w/Block Saddles - A modern tremolo system that actually stays in tune when you use it!
- Roasted Maple Neck - The roasting process removes excess moisture in the wood making it more stable and resistant to climatic changes.
- Sculpted Neck Heel - Delivers unrivalled access to the upper frets for maximum comfort and playability.
- Painted Headstock w/Chrome Logos - A bold look that is sure to turn heads!
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: 4-Bolt Squier® Asymmetrical
- Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: None
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable