Fender FSR guitars are limited edition runs with unique specs, features and finishes. Get your hands on one before they're all gone!
Want the definitive classic Stratocaster without busting the bank? Enter the '50s Classic Vibe, a faithful recreation of the earliest Strat models on the market.
Body & Neck
Squier have equipped the Classic Vibe ‘50s Strat with all the mojo you’d expect. For the body, they’ve opted for poplar. It’s lightweight and durable, ensuring comfy playability and long-lasting resonance.
For the neck, it’s the classic maple construction with a "C" shape and 9.5” radius. This echoes the early Strat models in terms of looks, feel and sound while retaining some contemporary comforts – ticking all the boxes.
Hardware & Electronics
Expect incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Alnico magnets provide classic twang, perfectly complemented by the treble-friendly maple neck.
To round it all off with old-school class, Squier add a vintage-style tremolo system, ‘50s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish.
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic