Squier's best-selling Affinity Series serves as a superb gateway into the Fender family. Perfect for beginners seeking a great-quality guitar from the get-go — with easy playability, legendary tone and timeless style — Squier's affordable Affinity instruments are also made to suit home hobbyists and seasoned pros looking for their next inspiring sound.
The Squier Affinity Jazzmaster is a unique, alternative choice for today’s aspiring guitar hero. Boasting several player-friendly features, including a comfortable offset body and a lean “C”-shaped Maple neck, the Affinity Jazzmaster's single-coil pickup pairing is arguably its most appealing attribute — providing vibrant, super-sweet tones ideal for classic rock and contemporary pop!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile ensures comfortable playability.
- Satin Neck Finish — Non-sticky and smooth so that you can play fast!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Gloss-Finished Headstock — Gives a fresh look, with updated logos reminiscent of classic Fender instruments.
- Ceramic Single-Coil Pickups — Deliver that iconic "jangly" '60s Jazzmaster tone!
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo — Modern design provides a smooth vibrato arm action and improves intonation.
- Sealed Die-Cast Tuners — High-quality tuning machines allow for precise pitching, with their practical split-shaft design making the instrument easy to restring too!
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)