Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Vintage Edition Electric Guitar in Satin Seafoam Green
Featuring aged chrome hardware, gold anodized pickguard, satin finish & Fender-designed pickups.
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 449 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Squier has to say about the 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Vintage Edition:
The Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminium pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Jazzmaster honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry.
Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 6-saddle floating bridge and tremolo for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Jazzmaster tone.
- Aged chrome hardware.
- Anodized aluminum pickguard.
- Satin body and neck finish.
- Vintage-style 6-saddle floating bridge and non-locking tremolo.
- Vintage-style tuning machines.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier 40th Anniversary
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: Neck Pickup Only (Rhythm Circuit); Neck Only, Neck and Bridge, Bridge Only (Lead Circuit)
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminium
- Hardware Finish: Aged Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable