Following in the footsteps of their incredible bass collaboration with Marcus Miller, Sire have teamed up with iconic fusion guitarist Larry Carlton to create their own line supreme acoustic guitars. The A4 is a classy instrument boasting high-end features you simply won't find among competitors.
The A4 is made using classic woods with a twist. The body consists of a solid mahogany back and sides and a roasted sapele top – resulting in great warmth and encompassing sound projection. Roasting, otherwise known as baking, is a favoured Sire design method ensuring longevity of the instrument and strong vibrations flowing throughout the body as you play.
Sire always produce on the playability front. The luxurious “C” shape neck feels effortless to play, matched with the flat 16” rosewood fretboard and those glorious rolled edges. The A4 is also a stylistically modern acoustic, adorned with herringbone binding and bar inlays.
Grand Auditorium size
Grand auditorium acoustics are extremely versatile, bridging the gap between the smaller grand concert and larger dreadnought. They deliver pronounced tones and are perfect for nuanced fingerpicking. The A4 has an upper cutaway, allowing you to reach higher frets for a wider variety of playing potential.
Plug the A4 acoustic into a mixer/PA system when you need to tap into higher volume levels. Thanks to the onboard SIB Acoustic EQ System, you're able to blend the inbuilt piezo under saddle pickup and condenser microphone together to recreate accurate acoustic tones.
- Body Shape : GA Cutaway
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome