The top of the line American Original series boasts the highest build quality, specs and sound of any Fender production guitar. What you're getting here are specific features associated with a decade of Fender history.
The most popular guitar of all time. The '50s Strat is simple, sleek and serves up the very best in vintage tone.
In the build department, the '50s Strat deviates very little from the classic formula. It's made of a nitro lacquered ash body with a maple neck and fingerboard packing just 21 tall frets.
With a soft “V” shape neck and 9.5-inch radius fretboard, the Strat's playability is that which you know and love. The classic tremolo bridge provides further characterful options to your playing.
The famous trio of Pure Vintage '59 single coils are lively, cutting and dynamic. They're perfectly suited to cleans, edge-of-breakup and hotter driven tones. And thanks to the five position switch, there are plenty of voicings to discover.
- Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Eggshell