Frank Gambale is worldwide recognized as a guitar pioneer, developing the sweep picking technique and making it his personal trademark. Frank influenced entire generations of guitar players creating a new standard for guitar phrasing and also with his unmistakable tone that has been captured by DV Mark into products like the Multiamp FG and the FGC121 combo amp.
This distinctive tone by Frank has been named Amplitude and that’s what Frank needs to get every time he plugs into his amp. Now we put the Amplitude tone character into a DV Little 250 chassis, creating a new Frank Gambale signature amp, the DV Little FG 250 Amplitude. So now his signature tone, from extremely clean to heavily distorted sounds, is available in a portable and powerful device that you can easily bring everywhere!
Two Completely Independent Channels
The DV Little FG 250 Amplitude features two completely independent channels with separate Gain, Low, Mid, High and Level controls. From extremely clean tones to heavily distorted sounds, this head is an incredibly versatile tool for any guitarist, not only for Frank Gambale fans.
The Amplitude circuit you can find inside all Frank Gambale’s signature products has been designed inside this DV Little 250 head as well, allowing to get that exact tone from an incredibly light and portable head.
Onboard Reverb and FX Loop
A great sounding Reverb gives a very nice dimension to any sound you can get on the DV Little FG 250 Amplitude and the FX Loop on the rear panel allows using all your favorite pedals you need to connect after the preamp section.
MPT - Power Amp
A 250 watts MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp makes this ultra portable amp an incredibly loud device that will serve you from your bedroom to any big stage.
- Power output: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Level / EQ: low-mid-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 8.86”/ 22.5cm | 3.15”/ 8cm | 9.84”/ 25cm
- Weight: 5.73 lbs / 2.6 Kg
- Pre Out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- This DV Mark head is manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and it is factory preset to that country’s voltage.
- Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
- Rack ears do not come included with this head.
- Product specifications are subject to change without notice.